Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Berlin, Germany

 Hotel Aldon Kempinski (www.tripadvisor.com)
Restaurant Buntspecht (www.tripadvisor.com)
The next place I went to was Berlin, Germany. I drove my rental car all the way to Berlin from Paris. It took around 10 hours to drive there but seeing the cool environment around me made the drive worth it! When I arrived in Berlin, I stayed in the Hotel Aldon Kempinski. It was amazing! The hotel was really fancy and relaxing and had gorgeous architecture! It cost me $240 per night for three nights. If you are looking for something that is extremely luxurious, this is definitely the place to go. Although it was expensive, it was so worth it to stay here. The staff treats you like royalty! It was the best! The next day, I took a taxi to visit the Berlin Wall. It was pretty awesome considering how much history the wall has. The wall has definitely worn down a little bit, but the significance of the wall is till present. I would suggest that you go here for sure if you are ever in Berlin, Germany. The next day, after walking through the streets of Berlin, I decided to stop by a delicious restaurant called Restaurant Buntspecht (http://www.restaurant-buntspecht.de/). It was really nice and had some outside seating so i could view the city. I got the clams and a salad when I went there. They were so good!! I recommend coming here if you're ever in Berlin because it isn't super expensive and it has awesome food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment