Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Paris, France

Hotel Le A (plus.google.com)
www.aviewoncities.com
I rented a car in Madrid so that I could drive to Paris, France. It was a really long drive but it was awesome to see all the scenery on the way there. When I arrived in Paris, I stayed at a very nice hotel called Hotel Le A. It was all white and had beautiful art throughout the hotel. In the dining room, a variety of colorful trees are painted on the walls. The hotel was $174 per night and I stayed for three nights. I would definitely recommend going to this hotel if you find yourself in Paris, France because the staff is very kind and it is like living in luxury. the next day, I visited the Eiffel Tower. It was amazing! :) I went there at night and all the lights on the tower were glowing. I climbed all the way to the top! Even though there were a lot of people there, even at night, it's definitely an experience that you shouldn't miss if you are ever in France. On the final day, I went to a really fancy restaurant in Paris called Le Meurice (http://www.dorchestercollection.com/en/paris/le-meurice/restaurants-bars). The building has a very historical structure and represents the culture through it's style of architecture, with mosaic floors and crystal chandeliers. I ended up getting the crispy green ravioli and spent around $100 because the restaurant was super nice (http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2011/may/06/top-10-paris-restaurants-dining). I would suggest going to this restaurant if you are on a romantic getaway. Although the restaurant costs quite a bit, it is sooooo worth it!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment