Friday, April 24, 2015

The Three Best Spots!!

After getting finsihing up my trip in Rome, I returned my rental car to the shop in Madrid, Spain. Overall, the entire trip was so awesome! There were so many awesome things I did that I will never forget! I do have a few favorites though!

1. La Corral de Moreria (Madrid, Spain)-This restaurant was so cool. I love the fact that while I was eating, I could watch people dance and sing on stage. It was an awesome experience especially because I love singing and dancing (dancing, I'm not so good at, haha) and seeing people do the things I love really speaks to me. It was an amazing experience, although it was slightly expensive, it was totally worth it!!

2. Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)-When you dream about visiting this one day as a child, you imagine it being super awesome, but seeing it real life is way better than awesome, it's magical... If you ever go to Paris, please go see the Eiffel Tower, and go visit it at night because you are able to see all the lights up and down the structure and they look like stars. This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

3. Belmond Hotel Caruso (Rome, Italy)-This was the most beautiful hotel I have ever stayed in. I loved having the view of the mountains and having my own patio with my own garden. And, OH! The infinity pool was the best thing ever! I had never been in one before and it was just amazing! Even though this resort was expensive, it is so worth it to stay here!!!!! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment