Friday, April 24, 2015

Rome, Italy

www.indagare.com
www.piercedhearts.org
My last stop on my amazing road trip was in Rome, Italy. I drove for 10 hours from Bern, Switzerland and eventually arrived at my hotel, the Belmond Hotel Caruso. It is a beautiful resort in the mountains. It cost me around $450 per night and I ended up staying in the exclusive suite. It had its own personal balcony and garden. I spent a lot of time in the infinity that over looked out into the mountains and environment below. It was so amazing and the staff was so nice! This is definitely a place that you need to stay if you are ever in Rome, Italy and on your honeymoon! The day after I arrived, I went to the Colosseum. It is a wonderful ancient monument made of marble in Rome where fights occurred as well as the killing of wild beasts (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187791-d192285-Reviews-Colosseum-Rome_Lazio.html). It was really cool to explore and it gave a really good insight to Rome's culture. On the final day of being in Rome. I ate at a delicious restaurant, called La Pergola. I ate a wonderful pasta dish for around $53 and had one of there many different types of water. They have 29 different types of water at the restaurant (http://travel.cnn.com/10-best-italian-restaurants-rome-920961). The view was very beautiful. It looked out over the city... :) I would definitely recommend going here if you are ever in Rome because it is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment