Sunday, April 12, 2015

Lima, Peru


Don Fernando (www.donfernando.com.pe)
 I drove my rental car to Lima, Peru next and ended up staying at a hotel that was a little over my budget but it was filled with culture and it was a great experience. It was called the Tierra Viva Miraflores Larco and it was $140 per night. I ended up staying for three nights. The rooms were really nice and it was really cool to see the art in the lobby that represents Lima's culture. The next day I walked around the city and stopped at a restaurant called Don Fernando. It was delicious and well-priced food. I got the chicken, with fries, rice, and a salad and it only cost me $9.61. The two chefs at the restaurant are Fernando Arturo and Fernando Antonio. I even got to meet them and they were very kind. I suggest that if you are ever in Lima, go to this restaurant because it is fairly cheap and the staff is very nice. [Link to Don Fernando Restaurant-(http://www.donfernando.com.pe/index.asp)]
On the last day in Lima, I visited the Parque de la Reserva. It has various huge glowing fountains and the whole park was created in 1929 to remember the soldiers who fought for Lima in the War of the Pacific. It is really beautiful sight especially at night because of the awesome lights. If you ever get the chance to come here, definitely go to this monument because it is gorgeous. :)


TopTierra Viva Miraflores Larco(www.tripadvisor.com
Bottom: Parque de la Reserva (www.pirwahostelscusco.com)

(http://www.limaeasy.com/have-fun-in-lima/parks-gardens-lima/magic-water-circuit)

No comments:

Post a Comment